Investor and financial information
Publishing Technology plc is incorporated in the United Kingdom and is listed on the Alternative Investment Market (AIM) of the London Stock Exchange under the ticker PTO.L. Its main countries of operation are the United Kingdom and the United States of America.
6 March 2012 – Investor notification: The Financial Services Authority (FSA) have issued a Share Fraud Warning. Click here for details.
Disclosed in compliance with AIM Rule 26
• RNS announcement: New customer wins (April 15, 2013, view PDF)
• RNS announcement: AGM Result and trading update (April 5, 2013, view PDF)
• RNS announcement: Publication of accounts and notice of AGM – CORRECTION (11 March 2013, view PDF)
• RNS announcement: Publication of accounts and notice of AGM (11 March 2013, view PDF)
• Annual report (period ended 31 December 2012, view PDF)
• RNS announcement: Preliminary results for 2012 (March 4, 2013, view PDF)
Click here to view all market announcements
|Annual reports||Interim results|
|31 December 2012||30 June 2012|
|31 December 2011||30 June 2011|
|31 December 2010||30 June 2010|
|31 December 2009||30 June 2009|
|31 December 2008||30 June 2008|
|31 December 2007||30 June 2007|
The number of AIM securities in issue and the identities of significant shareholders as of 31 March 2013 are detailed here. The percentage of AIM securities that is not in public hands as of 31 March 2013 is 56%. There are no restrictions on the transfer of PTO securities.
Annual General Meeting, 4th April 203
The Annual General Meeting of Publishing Technology plc was held on 4th April 2013 at 1:00pm at 8100 Alec Issigonis Way, Oxford, OX4 2HU. Download a copy of the Notice of AGM here. Download a copy of the AGM results, RNS announcement and trading update here.
Martyn Rose, Chairman
Click here to go to our advisors page
March – preliminary results and annual report available in print
April – AGM
August – interim results
Publishing Technology’s financial year end is December 31st
Registered office: 8100 Alec Issigonis Way, Oxford, OX4 2HU
T: +44 1865 397800